Monday, May 10, 2010

Description

This blog was created in order to express my views and get peoples views on the different ethics and issues of using computer literacy.This blog just deal with mainly computer related issues from certain referenced pages. I hope this blog will achieve its objective throughout its running. I hope to create awareness of these ethics and issues to the youth. I hope to get positvie and negative feedback as I want to hear peoples different thoughts and oppinions on the topics I will be talking about,only I recommend that people do not use explicit language and vocabulary. Blogging is a very convinient means of discussing on issues and just sharing different information. I think some of the information in blogs may not be accurate but most of it is. It is a great way to advetise yourself and your product,its a very simple process of communication. Blogs are the easiest way to set up a website,easy to create,easy to maintain and they are search-engine friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment